Return & Cancellation Policy
MERCHANDISE RETURN POLICY:
Prior to a product being returned and credit issued, a return authorization number must be obtained from Ghent’s Customer Service Department.
- Return authorization number expires 30 days from date issued.
- Return authorization is not issued for merchandise after 90 days from date of invoice.
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All merchandise must be returned freight prepaid.
- All merchandise must be in re-saleable condition.
- Collect shipments are not accepted and will be refused.
- No credit will be issued for abused or customer damaged merchandise.
- Custom orders, PDQ series, horizontal sliders, headliner series boards, Deco Aurora series and fabric board, and vinyl boards are non-returnable.
Ghent endeavors to expedite all orders to customers as quickly as possible. Most products are made to order; therefore, orders can only be cancelled within 24 hours from receipt of order. After 24 hours, orders can only be cancelled with Ghent’s consent. If a request for cancellation is made after the 24-hour time period, a return freight charge, and 25% restocking fee may apply.
Questions? Contact Us